Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-systems-and/TERRIBLE-PRODUCTS/td-p/647237

I have never been so disappointed in a purchsae in my life,the 27 inch screen came with a blemish on the side plastic the computer has done nothing but crash,I was told I needed the recovery disc to solve the problem, ordered them.when I received the discs there was fingrtprints all over 1 of the disc,this is the kind of stuff you find at an outlet store,with all the problems I suggested instead of replacing one piece at a time to find the problem why didn't they just replace it(it's two months old)the total care rep actually laughed like I was crazy for asking for what I paid,I asked to speak to a supervisor,of course there was none available,I was told a rep who handles unhappy customers would call, he did call pretty fast and more or less told to bad this was all they were gonna do and if  after they returned my computer he would give me some useless software to make me happy,now I'm laughing this guy was such a jerk he's suppose to smooth things over?But he fits the profile used junk products,unskilled support from an arrogant company that once they have your monry get lost never again you;vr been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

04/28/11 - Jeff reached out to customer

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for Hewlett-Packard.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.