Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi.

We wanted to set up again our polycom group 310 but unfortunately we somehow managed to not get ip address on the realpresence touch and the device freezes after trying to do the factory reset, I press the reset button using a pin, but it get stuck at the logo... Please help me to solve the problem, my boss really want to use the device.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @kgylukacs ,

welcome to the HP Poly community.

The Admin Guide or the Video FAQ should have information on how to factory restore:

• Jun 23,2014 Question: How can I factory restore a RealPresence Group Series system?

Answer: Please check the Administrator’s Guide for "Performing a Factory Restore on the Poly RealPresence Group Systemor a search engine results => here <=

If this fails the only advise I can give is I you contact our Support organization in your region. Details are in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

But I don't have problem with the group series, only with the realpresence touch... I was trying to contact the support but the site isn't working well, doesn't find my product by s/n and if I click on "Or, select a product type to continue" it does nothing, only the loading icon going round and round...

HP Recommended

Hello @kgylukacs 

details should be >here<

Or try the Support Page without a serial

SteffenBaierUK_0-1699862644095.png

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I can't find that section, can you provide a URL for that?

HP Recommended

loading.PNG

Just loading and nothing else...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.