Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Cisco
Other

We have a customer with a Cisco setup of 7 rooms using two RealConnect licenses at the moment.

We are unable to confirm whether purchasing the equivalent - 2 licenses of CloudConnect Lite will be sufficient. We received information from the distributor that it would be mandatory to purchase a premium license for each customer device, but we found in documentation that each Lite license can be registered on up to 10 devices.

This changes everything in the quote and project feasibility.

Another question is about the OTJ. The distributor also sent us a specific part number for the purchase of this license. However, the documentation suggests that it is native.

Below is the excerpt from the documentation on which I am basing my understanding:

Lite Features: • Simultaneous CVI license, endpoint registration (EP 1:10 ratio), OTJ (cloud-only)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to Poly HP Support Community.  

Due to limited support, I would request you contact our HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.