Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hot off the presses! The new Polycom RealPresence Platform API Developers guide. These documents show you how to use the Polycom® Real Presence Platform API to develop applications that allow a client programmable access to the Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager System (formerly Polycom CMA) and Distributed Media Application™ (DMA™) (formerly Polycom DMA)System products.

Let's Innovate!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, first of all thank you for this release of RPP API, however i have two questions:

- is it compatible with RPRM V8 and DMA V6 servers?

- when i try to generate sources with wadl and xsd files, i have errors because it lacks some xsd, for exemple plcm-mcu-servicing-status.xsd, is it possible to have all of missing files?

Best regards

JT

HP Recommended

@inovelan wrote:

Hi, first of all thank you for this release of RPP API, however i have two questions:

- is it compatible with RPRM V8 and DMA V6 servers?

- when i try to generate sources with wadl and xsd files, i have errors because it lacks some xsd, for exemple plcm-mcu-servicing-status.xsd, is it possible to have all of missing files?

Best regards

JT

Hi Inovelan,

You can get correct wadl&XSD files from RPRM & DMA instances. To get the files, need to follow the below steps.

Ex: to get confernce related wadl and xsd files.

1. Place the URL (https://<Polycom DMA/Polycom RPRM IP Address>:8443/api/rest/conferences?_wadl) in browser  - This will give the wadl files. The displayed wadl file contains URL for XSD files.

2. Take XSD from URL from wadl file and place it in browser. This will give the XSD file.

HP Recommended

Is there any API which is compatible with .Net.

Is this working with desktop Polycom Realpresense application?

HP Recommended

@Sachin

I see samples available in the file for Java. Given that it's an HTTP-based API, it should be trivial to make an equivalent .NET application.

HP Recommended

I have the latest version of the API guide here, but where is the latest version of the ZIP file with the WADL and XSD files in it?

The zip file is not embedded in the PDF:

http://supportdocs.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/global/documents/support/user/products/network...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.