Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Mini G9 Workstation Desktop PC RCTO Base Model

Is this possible?  Need to be able to adjust settings remotely from windows 11 or Ubuntu 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

technically, yes, but only IF one has a system that supports Intel VPRO and the router configuration is set.

A better idea is to made a video call to the remote person (Zoom, Skype, etc.) and have the remote user point their cell to the monitor and you direct them via speaker phone.

HP Recommended

Any idea if the z2 mini g9 supports this?

I recall seeing some “hp cloud management” thing in the bios

is that what I’m looking for?

HP Recommended

While Im an engineer and have 35+ yr experience, I won't go anywhere near something with 'cloud' in the title 🙂

Sorry, I can't help with, nor am I interested in, anything cloud-based 🙂

I give tons of remote support and do this cloudless.

HP Recommended

So I have looked into this VPro and it seems that this computer should support it

I had to buy a new wifi module but I’m hoping it works

The tech looks really cool!

Never heard of mesh commander or vpro / amt before this 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.