Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Poly V5200

Its always been a doubt and problem on the way to charge the my headset. Whatever the way I do, it never charge all the time except in one or two cases. So getting so much confusion and wasting of my time to charge the device.

we are not even sure is any buttons are need to be press or headset has to bee on|oFF, or need to charge the dock first and then headset.. like these, keep trying multiple ways, but it never charging.

Please help me or let me know for product replacement. Will share you the more details if required.

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello, @ApparaoAkki, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Poly Voyager 5200.

Could you please try charging the headset with a different cable and a different power source and let me know if the issue still persists?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

No, Issue was not resolved, I placed an order for replacement.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the update. @ApparaoAkki 

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Hi Mehana,

I go the my replacement item, but seeing the same problem as with previous one. So Now I'am confusing whether am I correctly charging or not.. ? whether am  using proper ways to charge the case and headset or not ?. Can you please arrange me one technician who can help to verify, guide me and clarify the reality of the issue ? 

Thanks,

Apparao Akki

HP Recommended

No worries. Thank you for letting me know. @ApparaoAkki 

Could you please try charging the headset directly with a micro-USB cable, check if the headset is charging, and let me know if it resolves the issue?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Thanks for response. Honestly it has no clue or indication to see the charging progress. I connected to my laptop and pointed directly to headset, has no indication to check the status. Please give me guidelines or pic.  Thanks

HP Recommended

Can you confirm if you can see any LED indications on the headset? @ApparaoAkki 

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

I can't see any LED indications during the charge, except when pressed on stop/start button. Its really so bad to see these kind of issues. It would be really helpful to connect via video call to see the exact issue or arrange meet with HP technician assist me on this.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Kindly find the LED light pattern for headset charging in the below user guide link under page 4.

Voyager 5200 Series Bluetooth headset User Guide (hp.com)

Kindly try to charge the headset directly through a USB cable; you will find the reference image for better understanding on page 3 of the user guide.

If the issue persists, I would request that you contact HP Support, for further queries and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Regards,

Salman

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.