Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Voyager Focus headset (from Plantronics) connected to PC via BT600 USB adapter. Some days ago I paired to another BT600 adapter (to use use it at the same time at both computers) and it worked well. But now I don't need anymore to connect to this second BT600 and I need to reset this paired link, but it's impossible.

I tried to reset this BT600 to default factory, but nothing happens. Every time that I turned the headset on it connects immediately to both BT600 adapters. How can I reset this secondary adapter and then it forget all previously connected devices?

Thanks!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @CarlosRSgre Welcome to the HP Poly Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query.

Please follow the steps provided below to clear all the trusted devices and re-pair the required headset to the USB dongle. 

Clear all the devices connected to your headset.

This option removes all connected devices, including computers, mobile phones, or USB adapters, from your headset or speakerphone's memory. If you want to continue to use the headset or speakerphone with your phone, you must pair it with your phone again manually.

Procedure

1. Connect your device to your phone.
  2. Launch Poly Lens Mobile.
  3. From the device screen, select .
  4. Select Settings > Reset Device.
  5. Select Clear.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Meghana

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.