Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Savi 7310 OFFICE

Ich habe beinen Reparatur Fall eröffnet bei HP/Poly. Leider wird mein Gerät trotz Garantie nicht ausgetauscht, es meldet sich niemand. 

CRM:0079501892766

Vorgangs-ID: [personal info removed]

Savi 7310 OFFICE

Stierli Rep 9.4.2024

Produktnummer: 214778-05 Seriennummer: 2C5NAN

Wenn ich Poly kontaktieren möchte geht es nur mit Chat oder Telefon. Beim Chat kommt jedes mal eine Anzeige, der der Dienst zurzeit nicht funktioniert. Beim Telefon kommt immer die Auswahl 1 für Deutsch und dann geht es trotzdem in Englisch weiter.

Es ist schlimm wie viele Prozesse bei Poly / HP nicht funktionieren.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @GRM1979 Welcome to the HP Poly Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query.

Please note that this community page is for the English forum. We kindly request that you please check the region and contact our support through the provided link below for further assistance.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Meghana

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.