Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
e70

Hi

Does anyone know if wall mount for Studio E70 is available as an additional accessory? What is PN for that part?

(Yes, I know that one is included in a box with camera)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello LK_ENP, welcome to the HP Poly community.
Yes, wall mount is available for Studio E70 and here is the part number 2215-87319-001 - ASSY, WALL MOUNT, STUDIO E70. Please google search and purchase it. 
For all the parts and accessories for Studio E70, you can refer the below link mentioned.
Poly E70 Parts and Accessories | Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom

Regards,
Meghana

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello LK_ENP, welcome to the HP Poly community.
Yes, wall mount is available for Studio E70 and here is the part number 2215-87319-001 - ASSY, WALL MOUNT, STUDIO E70. Please google search and purchase it. 
For all the parts and accessories for Studio E70, you can refer the below link mentioned.
Poly E70 Parts and Accessories | Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Hi Meghana_10

1. There is no such PN in official pricelist.

2.  Google is also not giving me any results.

So if anything, if this an unofficial PN for that part? The only place I could find it is under that link, which you provided.

HP Recommended

I am really sorry for the delay LK_ENP.
If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team at 800-985-9815 for further and better assistance.

Regards,
Meghana 

HP Recommended

The part number, 2215-87319-001, is the wall mount and since it is included with every E70 shipped it is not available as a separate item.  

The Quick Start Guide (a.k.a installation sheet) shows what is included with a Poly product.  The QSG is available at  E70 Quick Start Guide, Installation Guide 

HP Recommended

Yeah, I know what's included with camera. And believe me, I don't have a problem with that but I've already had  a few questions about that part, not just from one customer.

So don't ask me why, but some customers need that spare part... 😑

And if it has a part number, then it should be possible to order it in some way.

HP Recommended

I would recommend anyone needing a 'part' that is not available for individual sale follow the recommendation above and call service.

If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team at 800-985-9815 for further and better assistance.

Service can generally provide the part on a T&M service request.

HP Recommended

I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.